Changing or Cancelling Your Order
After you placed an order, your order begins to process. Once order is placed, you can no longer change the size/quantity/color/ or add other item/s or change the mode of payment but you can definitely request to remove the item or cancel your order to place a whole new one. To change or cancel your order prior to shipment, you must contact customer care.
Please note that most orders process quickly and can enter the shipping process within 24 hours. If your order has already entered the shipping process, it cannot be changed or cancelled.
If you wish to cancel your order, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order ID and reason for cancellation. Please note that cancellation should be requested within 24 hours after placing an order or before it gets handed to the shipper.
Occasionally, orders or parts of an order are cancelled by our system for various reasons such as below:
- Item(s) not available
- Difficulty in processing your payment information
- Cannot ship to address provided
- Duplicate order was placed
- Cancelled due to customer’s request
- Damaged or faulty items
- Incomplete shipping details provided (address/mobile number)
Can I return or exchange a product I purchased from your online store?
- We don’t have a direct exchange, but we accept returns. This is permitted within 10 days upon receiving the order, and the amount will be added to your wallet once the return is processed
- We do not have a Cash Refund Policy. We can only add the amount of the returned item/s to your wallet which can be used for future purchase(excluding the shipping fee).
- Items must be in good condition with its original packaging/tags and invoice.
- Store Return:You can return the item/s to any Brands for Less branch near you and request for the amount to be added to your wallet. The wallet amount is valid until 3 months from the date it is added to your account. Kindly bring the complete packaging of the item with the invoice upon returning to the branch.Note: Tchibo items cannot be returned in Toys for Less Branches. It can only be returned to Brands for Less and Tchibo outlets. US brands (Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, etc.) can only be returned to Brands for Less outlet. Mumuso items can be returned to any Brands for Less, Toys for Less and Tchibo outlets.
- Online Return:For the online return, we will arrange a pickup via courier. Please take note that for pickup, there will be AED 10.00 pickup charge which will be deducted from the wallet amount which will be added to your account
Which items are non- returnable?
- No return is accepted on cosmetics such as make up, lipsticks, lotions etc.
- Perfumes will not be accepted if the nylon packaging is torn or opened.
- Lingerie, undergarments, swimwear & socks cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons
May I return a product from Special Deals?
Product/s that was ordered online from the Special Deals section can be returned.
If I refuse the whole shipment paid by card, will I get a refund including the shipping charge?
We will only refund the total amount of the returned items excluding the AED 13.00 shipping fee
Can I return an item to the same courier who delivered my shipment the same time?
The couriers who deliver your shipment will unfortunately not be able to accept your returns. We have a policy of the next day pick up schedule for return via courier. Just let us know through any one of our customer service channels and we will arrange for the pick-up. Don’t worry our couriers will reach you the very next day without any delays.
Damaged / Defective Items
If you received a damaged or incorrect item, simply get in touch with our Customer Care team within 24-48 hours upon receiving the order. Kindly send us an email to email@example.com and attached the photo of the damaged / defective item.